You’ve probably already noticed Kuri’s chest glowing from time to time. This is part of how he communicates with you! Some common heart light meanings include:
- When Kuri is glowing blue, it means that he’s listening for your Voice Command.
- A pulsing green heart light means that Kuri has heard your voice command, or that he’s successfully docked on his charger. It indicates “success.”
- When Kuri emits a purple heart light, he's letting you know that someone is driving him or viewing through the Kuri Live mode in the Kuri Robot app.
- A pulsing orange light, accompanied by a “huh?” sound, means that Kuri is feeling a bit confused. Try giving him the command again, while varying your tone a bit. If this happens frequently, review the Voice Commands to help you get on the same page.
- If Kuri pulses orange, it means that his battery is critically low. He should still be able to go to the charger by himself, but you can expect Kuri to need a nice long nap. If you’re using Override mode in the Kuri Robot app, you will get an in-app notification instead of seeing the orange light.
See below for the full list of Kuri’s heart lights, and their meanings.
|Purple||Solid||Live (someone is looking through Kuri's eyes)|
|White||Single Pulse||Tapped on the head before initial setup|
|White||Spinner LED||Saving the map|
|White||Pulse||Saving a moment|
|White||Swirl||Looking for the dock|
|Blue||Solid||Recognized prompt and looking for further commands|
|Blue||Spinner LED||Bluetooth pairing|
|Orange||Pulse (single)||Huh? (Kuri does not understand the command)|
|Orange||Pulse (continuous)||Battery is at a critical level|
|Red||Pulse||Huh? (Voice command is given while Kuri is offline) OR Kuri is lost|
|Green||Pulse||Voice command is successfully recognized OR docking is successful|
|Multi||Swirling||Party mode! Kuri is dancing|