When you first open the Kuri Robot app, you’ll see a screen where you can log in, or create a new account. To create a new account:
- Enter your first and last name, the email address you’d like to have associated with the account, and your password.
- Tap the “Sign Up” button.
- Check your email for a verification message.
- Click the link in that email to verify your account.
- Return to the app.
- Enter your code to enable two-factor authentication, or tap “Skip” if you don’t want to use this feature.
KURI TIP: Two-factor authentication is more secure, but it requires you to enter a verification code every time you log in.